This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Westlaw, which is owned and operated by the international publishing company, Thomson Reuters, offers a broad spectrum of legal research services for attorneys and other legal professionals. It is one of the primary online legal research services in the United States. Westlaw supports natural language and Boolean searches. To fully use the best of the services of Westlaw you need to Login to the website but how would you do so if you cannot access their Login links or worse got directed to an empty web page? If you are experiencing such problems then do not worry my dear friend because in this page you are on now, you will find alternative solutions in accessing your account in Westlaw. Simply check out the instructional video below and be enlightened but if you are still confused and not really sure on what to do, you may refer to the step by step instructions provided underneath the video to help you more with your Westlaw Login process:
Here are the steps to follow to login:
- The first thing you have to do is to copy and paste the Westlaw Login page URL: http://web2.westlaw.com/signon/default.wl?bhcp=1&fn=_top&newdoor=true&rs=WLW13.04&vr=2.0 onto the address bar of your web browser. Simply highlight the link provided and right click it. With the drop down list that appears click Copy. When pasting, go to the address bar of your web browser and on the empty text field right click it. With the drop down list that appears click Paste and when the link is successfully copied, press Enter or click Go.
- Once directed to the page, you can find a big Login section intended for users of Westlaw that requires you to input necessary information to access your account. Start logging in by inputting your OnePass Username on the first text field. Make sure you are inputting your correct OnePass Username to avoid any delays in accessing your account.
- Move on to the next text field and input correctly your OnePass Password onto it. After inputting your OnePass Password go to the last text field and input your Client ID. Make sure you are inputting your Client ID correctly to avoid any errors while trying to login.
- You may select from the three checkboxes whether you want your Username to be remembered, or both your Username or Password or you want to directly be directed to the page you previously visited.
- Lastly, click Sign On button to access your account.
Having troubles while trying to login? Reset your Login credentials:
- On the same page of Westlaw: http://web2.westlaw.com/signon/default.wl?bhcp=1&fn=_top&newdoor=true&rs=WLW13.04&vr=2.0 find the Forgot your Username/Password? link in the Login section and click it.
- Once clicked, you will be then directed to their reset page. In the page choose what problem you are facing: your Username, Password or both your Username and Password.
- If you are having problems with your Username only, click I forgot my Username and then click Next. With the next page, you will be asked to input your email address and then click next. An email will then be sent to your email address containing instructions or link to access your account.
- If you are having problems with your Password only, click I forgot my Password and then click next. With the next page, you will be asked to input your Username and email address. Input it correctly.
- If there are additional steps along the way just follow the onscreen instructions carefully and you will not have a problem in resetting your login credentials.
Exhausted all efforts but still cannot access your account? Contact Westlaw directly:
Bookmark this page and do visit it often for updates on the above login processes as we are trying to provide the latest information regarding Westlaw Login process.